Honeywell Flour Mills relocates plant to Ogun State

THE difficult operational environment in Apapa, Lagos business district, currently being accentuated by perennial traffic gridlock, may have informed plans by Honeywell Flourmills Plc to relocate its plants to Sagamu in Ogun state.

Specifically, the company noted that it was planning a bigger factory expansion as it had fully utilized the space allotted to it at the Tin Can Island Port in Apapa, Lagos.
  Speaking at the company’s yearly customers’ forum in Lagos, Wednesday, the Executive Vice Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of the company, Babatunde Odunayo, noted that the move became necessary in order to cater for the growing demand of its products as well as innovative enterprise in the years to come.

Odunayo said: “Due to the congestion and space constraint at Tin Can Island Port, we have acquired 64 hectares of land around the Sagamu interchange along the Lagos – Ibadan express-way. This vast expanse of land will be used for future expansion including new Pasta, Noodles, and Flour factories for increased production of all our products. The future, indeed, looks very bright for all of us to grow our businesses.
 “This expansion is therefore a further testimony of consumers’ confidence and wide acceptance of our products. We see this positive trend continuing and are very upbeat about the future growth and prospects for this company. And we know you will support us to achieve this goal.”

He explained further that though the company had just merged with another entity, resulting in the emergence of a larger entity, there is a need to expand its operations to cater for growing customer demands.

Following approval of the court and shareholders of the company, a business combination of Honeywell Flour Mills Plc and Honeywell Superfine Foods Ltd was effected. This led to the dissolution without winding up of Honeywell Superfine Foods Ltd and the company has now become the Ikeja Factory of Honeywell Flour Mills Plc.

If you have enjoyed this post, do consider sharing it with your friends for their own enjoyment too using any of the social networks below. Thank you.

Related

Industry 6254344486753046201

Post a Comment Default Comments

  1. My name is Mrs. Celia Dave. I live in the UK
    and I am a happy woman today? and i
    told myself that any lender that rescue my
    family from our poor situation, i will refer
    any person that is looking for loan to him,
    he gave happiness to me and my family, i
    was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to
    start my life all over as i am a single
    mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD
    fearing man loan lender that help me with a
    loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD
    fearing man, if you are in need of loan and
    you will pay back the loan please contact
    him tell him that is Mrs. Celia Dave that
    refer you to him. His name is Mr. Benjamin Lee
    His Email  (247officedept@gmail.com) Or whatsapp conversation  : +1-989-394-3740. 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am here to share my testimony on how I finally joined the Illuminati brotherhood with the help of Lord Olta I am now RICH, FAMOUS, AND POWERFUL, I tried my best to become a member of the brotherhood, but I was scammed several times before I found a testimony about Lord Olta on the internet so I contacted him, I was so afraid that he would ask me for a lot of money before I could join the light, but to my greatest surprise he only asked me to buy the items I made and today I am very happy to tell the world that I am rich and have been able to build many businesses with all this I obtained an instant sum of 7 million dollars in my account and I am also known all over the world with the business. ALSO GAIN MORE POWER OVER SPIRITUAL IF YOU ARE A GAMBLER, HERE IS YOU OPPORTUNITY TO ALWAYS SEE FREE LOTTERY LUCKY NUMBERS. that the Illuminati brotherhood gave me, and I also have the power to do what I want ... I know many people may be in my lane also looking for help here you are officially free to contact Lord Olta via Email: (brotherhoodi692@gmail.com) Whats-app\call (+2348115403790) BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD.

      Delete

Please leave a comment.

emo-but-icon

Reliable Bulksms.

Most Popular

Recent

Need Hosting?

Advertise on Ogun Today

.

Site Visits

item