Tambuwal says Amosun's urban renewal effort is politics of development

Aminu Tambuwal

Rt. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal, Speaker of the House of Representatives, has described the on-going urban renewal programme in Ogun State as a display of politics of development.

Tambuwal, who made this assertion during his visit to Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital over the weekend, commended the state government for its successes so far in terms of  infrastructural development, noting that it has re-defined the landscape of the state.

"I was even asking myself where the governor has gotten the money for these laudable road projects. This is my first official visit to Abeokuta and I can tell you that I am impressed by what I have seen.

"Sometimes last year, I was in Ijebu-Ode and I saw what the governor is doing there too. Now that I have seen what he is doing here in Abeokuta, I must commend him and the government for the wonderful work they are doing here," he said.

Appreciating the people of the state for showing understanding without any crisis, the Speaker stated that "this means that they have adopted the projects as theirs and they are convinced that it is for their own good."

He urged that the people to continue to give more support to present administration in the state, emphasizing that, "once we finish elections, there is no more party or partisan politics. There can never be better politics than politics of development and this is what we have seen in Ogun State," Tambuwal said.

If you enjoyed this post please share with your friends using any of the social networks below. Thank you.

Related

Politics 7833141606621275004

Post a Comment Default Comments

Please leave a comment.

emo-but-icon

Reliable Bulksms.

Most Popular

Recent

Need Hosting?

Advertise on Ogun Today

.

Site Visits

item